- Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate 200 provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Do you have a sweet tooth? If you consider sugar a sixth food group, you may be depleting your chromium stores by overindulging. Ironically, chromium is what your body needs to metabolize glucose and regulate blood sugar levels in the body. So how much is too much?
- Even a well-balanced diet can contain sub-optimal levels of chromium because of mineral-poor soil and the rigors of food refining. Both of these factors are a result of industrialized farming and food manufacturing methods. Also, the intestinal absorption rate of chromium is very low. Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, helps to increase the absorption of chromium and at the same time allows for the release of chromium as a biologically active agent.
- When it comes to blood sugar regulation and lipid, carbohydrate, protein and corticosteroid metabolism, chromium is key. It may also help to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and metabolic conditions.
- CanPrev’s Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate 200 contains a blend of chromium, glycine and niacin (vitamin B3) and is a superior formulation when it comes to absorption and gentleness. This particular composition is considered to be one of the safest and most efficient delivery forms of chromium. Be sure to have chromium by your side when those sweet cravings hit. Your body will thank you for it.
- Chromium (TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)* 200mcg, Vanadium (Vanadyl sulfate) 25mcg
- Adults - Take one (1) - two (2) capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.