- Kelp is considered a green superfood because as a form of seaweed, it is tremendously rich in iodine, which must be present for proper glandular function and metabolism
- It also contains iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium
- Kelp is a source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E, and K plus amino acids
- Because the plant’s nutrients come in a natural form, they are easily assimilated by the body
- Alora’s Kelp is an effective way to meet your body’s daily requirement of iodine and essential trace minerals
Kelp is a variety of large seaweed that is a concentrated source of an important mineral that is grown in the deep Atlantic Ocean, free of toxins. Kelp is a great source of iodine. It is essential for proper thyroid function which helps to regulate the body’s metabolism.
- Rich source of trace minerals, specificially iodine, Helps regulate slow, or sluggish thyroid, Excellent source of vitamins, & minerals, Supports hormonal health, Regulates metabolism.
- GMO Free
Kelp Powder- 575 mg, (Iodine (Ascophyllum nodosum) (whole plant) providing 750 mcg)Recommended Dosage
Recommonded Adult Dose: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.