- Concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes, with 64 loads per bottleContains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredientsCruelty-free formula is not tested on animalsGarden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent
- Water (Aqua) (Eau), Laureth-7, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycerin, Sodium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.).
- Next, select the right water temperature.
- Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints.
- Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
- To remove stains:
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.