- Promotes a favourable gut flora
Kids Probiotic Powder
- Probiotics help promote a healthy digestive system. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that help create a friendly environment in the gut. They make it harder for harmful organisms to grow and establish themselves, especially when they’re taken every day.
- Each 1/4 teaspoon contains:Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-5001.990 billion CFULactobacillus plantarum HA-1191.300 billion CFUBifidobacterium longum HA-1350.500 billion CFULactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 0.500 billion CFUBifidobacterium breve HA-1290.200 billion CFUBifidobacterium bifidum HA-1320.170 billion CFUBifidobacterium infantis HA-1160.170 billion CFULactobacillus helveticus HA-5010.170 billion CFU
- Total: minimum 8 billion CFU at time of manufacture and 5 billion CFU at expiry.
- Non Medicinal IngredientsMaltodextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid.
- Dissolve powder in liquid or sprinkle in food, or take as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with food, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
- Age 1 - 2 yrs: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 1 time per day.
- Age 3 - 5 yrs: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 2 times per day.
- Age 6 - 11 yrs: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 3 times per day.
- Ages 12 and over: 1⁄2 teaspoon, 2 times per day.