- Tonic and revitalizing, rosemary essential oil has several stimulating physical and intellectual properties
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and never tested on animals
Rosemary essential oil
- Commonly used by massage therapists, naturopaths and wellness specialists, essential oils provide beneficial properties for the body, mind and soul and they are a must to incorporate in your well-being ritual.
- Rosemary essential oil energizes the soul and offers a refreshing scent when diffused. Perfect in any room but especially in the kitchen, this essential oil eliminates odors while creating an inspiring and inviting atmosphere.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil.
- Directions for dilution of essential oil:
- Mix 1 to 5 drops (1 drop = 0.05 mL) of rosemary essential oil with 5 mL (1 tsp) of vegetable oil.Mix 3 to 6 drops of essential oil in a diffuser to create a refreshing rosemary scent which invites you to take a deep breath.
- Adults (18 years and over): For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Do not use undiluted essential oil for topical application. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.