In modern medicine, research has shown that nettle contains a variety of compounds, including antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, minerals, and more, that are biologically active and benefit the body1.
Long term inflammation in the body can lead to chronic disease, including heart disease, diabetes, and asthma. Nettle hasanti-inflammatory propertiesthat work by blocking the production if inflammatory mediators in the body and helping to re-balance the immune system1.
This anti-inflammatoryactivity is why nettle has been shown to improve symptoms in autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis2. Nettle also reduces symptoms of joint pain, reduce pain medication use, and improve quality of life in people with osteoarthritis3.
- Nettle alleviates seasonal allergy symptoms by acting as an antihistamine. Histamine is the substance that causes symptoms of itching, watery eyes, puffiness, and congestion that we typically experience with seasonal allergies. Nettle has compounds that block histamine receptors and stabilize the cells (called mast cells) that normally would release histamine in the body.
- Nettle is also a nutritive plant. It providesa rich source of vitamins and minerals,including calcium, iron,magnesium, and zinc, and antioxidants.
- Nettle Juice provides a biologically active, whole plant source of an herb that has been used for centuries to improve overall health and wellness.
- Nettle Juice contains anti-inflammatory components that can improve pain in inflammatory conditions like arthritis.
- Nettle Juice contains antihistamine activity that prevents and alleviates symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Nettle Juice is also nutritive. It is a rich source of minerals including iron and calcium, and antioxidants like carotenoids that can heal damage in the body.
- Nettle Juice is made from organic, fresh nettle herb and root that is pressed and sealed within 2-3 hours of harvesting the plant. Since it is made from the whole plant, it contains a full spectrum of active herb ingredients. It does not contain preservatives, additives, or alcohol.