- Wild-Crafted Herbal Tea in Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, Product of Hungary.
HERBARIA ST. JOHN'S WORT TEA
- St John’s Wort is a perennial herb commonly found on sunny hillsides, fields and at the edges of woods and roads. When its yellow flowers are crushed in-hand, they leave a bright stain. Traditionally, this herb has been used as a mild tranquilizer and as a treatment for insomnia and depression. Recent studies appear to validate its effect on anxiety and certain emotional disturbances.
- The calming properties of St John’s Wort have been useful in treating bed-wetting. St John’s Wort tea has also been traditionally used for relieving premenstrual stress and irritability.
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum)
- Brewing Instructions: Add boiling water over the bag. Let steep for 4 to 6 min. If desired sweeten with honey. Store box in a cool dry place