- Soothing aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and fair trade Coconut oil!
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Protects and conditions skin, helping to keep ink looking bold and vibrant.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
Soothing tattoo aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and Fair Trade Certified Coconut oil.
- Got ink? Keep it conditioned and protected with our soothing and nourishing certified organic tattoo aftercare. Dry skin is the enemy of new or existing body art. Badger’s Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
- Gluten Free
- Bcorp Certified
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *?Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E),*Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, *Calendula Of cinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract. * = Certified Organic ? = Extra Virgin Olive OilRecommended Use
For best results, apply liberally to clean, dry skin and rub in gently. Use daily as a moisturizer for new and existing tattoos, or on any parched skin.